Take your time. Making coffee with a Moka is an ancient ritual.
The Carmencita Gift Pack is perfect for any coffee connoisseur.
Carmencita is Lavazza’s iconic coffee maker, dating all the way back to the 1970’s. The Moka pot is a stove-top preparation method used to brew an authentically Italian cup.
In 2018 Lavazza entrusted the restyling of the moka pot to Polytechnic of Turin The strength and originality of the design have remained intact and the sleek, black color makes it more contemporary than ever. It is an accessory that is much more than functional, becoming a modern and timeless item of decor.
Today, Carmencita has come all the way to the United States in an exclusive coffee gift pack which also includes one can of Caffè Espresso ground coffee.
Watch the video
- Stovetop pot brews rich, aromatic espresso in just a few minutes.
- Traditional design is durable, reliable, simple to use and easy to maintain.
- Distinctive Italian Style
- Handle and knob stay cool on the stovetop.
- Gift Pack comes in an elegant cardboard box and includes:
- 1 Lavazza Limited Edition Black Carmencita Stovetop Coffee Maker (makes 3 Cups of espresso coffee).
- 1 8 OZ. Tin Can of Lavazza Caffe Espresso
Learn how to prepare with Carmencita below for an Italian coffee experience at home:
- Unscrew the Carmencita Moka pot and fill the base chamber with water just below the pressure relief valve.
- Insert the funnel filter on top and fill it with finely ground Lavazza coffee until slightly above full (do not pack tightly).
- Tightly screw the top chamber back onto the base and place on the stove to brew at medium-low heat.
- The water will boil, and coffee will begin to come out of the center of the top chamber, making a gurgling noise.
- When the top is full, remove from the stove.
It’s no accident that Lavazza is Italy’s favorite coffee. Four generations of the Lavazza family have dedicated over 120 years to finding the best blends of coffee beans from all over the world to provide you the authentic Italian experience.