Kicking Horse Coffee only uses coffee that is certified good and fair for both the coffee drinkers and for farmers. Fairtrade uses profits from coffee to empower farmers and to invest in their community's future.
- Dark Roast
- Coffee Profile: chocolate malt, molasses, licorice and an earthy lingering finish.
- Recommended methods: French Press, drip machine, pour over and cold brew.
- Origin Indonesia & South America: grown in a socially and environmentally responsible way, by farmers with sustainable businesses they can depend on.
- Organic, Fairtrade, Kosher, Shade Grown, Arabica coffee.
- Roasted in the Rocky Mountains: it’s all deep, dark and delicious, roasted right below the towering Canadian Rocky Mountain peaks.